A shelter can be just a building or it can be a refuge. A sukkah, like the one above is a fragile shelter, meant to remind us of the ways life can feel both intimate and outside of our control.
When life presents us with liminal moments, be it the joy of a birth or the grief of a death (maybe even our own impending death), we search for meaning. All of the world’s religions and mythologies try to speak to those moments touched by spirit.
- Are you a person with multiple faith experiences, who wants to integrate the world’s wisdoms which speak to your heart?
- Are you a survivor of trauma from religious wounding; especially a member of the LGBTQ community, who yearns to meet the Divine on your own terms?
- Are you Spiritual But Not Religious, yet wish to explore how to enliven your relationship with the Divine, whatever that means for you?
- Are you looking for companionship as you reflect on your life?
- Are you searching how to inspire your special events as part of an interfaith family?
To Schedule an appointment, or pay a bill, use the button below.Schedule Appointment
Customized Payments Pay now
Rev. Theresa “Rivka” Gevurtz (pronouns, she/her/hers) is an interfaith minister, chaplain and spiritual director, and a Reiki Master in the Usui/Holy Fire lineage. She is here to serve as a companion on your spirit’s journey.